Its been a long time coming. So let us enjoy a ladies fellowship. Monday nights, starting October 2rd. at 7pm. Plan on 6 sessions.
Hosted by Lisa Beymer.
Curiosity is hardwired in humanity. We have this innate need to question and seek after what we don’t know or understand.
In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him—a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Space for journaling and reflection during your personal journey
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 15-20 minutes for sessions 2-5, available for purchase or rent
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
You are welcome to purchase your own book or purchase one through Lisa. Here is the book to pre order/order if you like.
Please contact Lisa if you have any questions.