2018 Upward Soccer
Registration Now Open
Boys and Girls
Age 4 (by April) to Grade 8
Evaluations March 17, 10am - 2pm
First Practice: Week of April 16
First Game: April 28
Last Game: June 23
Parking: To keep our parking as safe as possible, please use the following parking assignments:
Right of Church: Reserved for Coaches
Front of Church: Reserved for 9:00AM Teams
Left Back of Church: Reserved for Handicap, Pregnant, Etc
Blacktop gated road to Left of Church: Reserved for 10:30AM Teams. Please use bridges to access soccer fields. Turn around at the end and parking heading out against guard rail.
Smoking Areas: We ask that you smoke in or near your car. Thank you.
Animals: For safety reasons, please keep your animals on a leash and controlled. Also, please remove all animal waste from the grass areas.
Playground: For safety reasons, the playground is closed until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Our hope is that all family's can have an enjoyable and uplifting experience.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
FIRST BAPTIST WELCOME
UPWARD SOCCER TEAM
2017 Upward Soccer
Upwards Sports are for all kids ages 4 to 8th grade.
The soccer registration cost per child is $60 ($70 after March 5th), Soccer shorts are optional at an additional cost of $14.
- Registration includes a box of goodies like game jersey, socks, water bottle. Colors this year are Blue and Green.
- Practices begin April 3 & 7, coaches will contact their team players. Practices are on Monday or Thursday night depending on team assignment.
- The first game is April 22 with kickoff starting promptly at 9am and 11am ( It's recommended that players arrive 30 min. early to get ready and warmed up).
- Cleats are recommended but not included.
- Volunteers, coaches, and referees are always needed!
Upward Hotline 301-533-8920/301-609-8759
Check out the pictures from...
How can I contribute?
Opportunity to Serve
Putting on an Upward event is quite a bit of work and ALL blessing. Watching the kids grow in ability, both physically and spiritually, is a special kind of reward. Being a part of something that special is priceless. There are many ways to help out, and you don't have to do it every time. There will always be needs like...
- Line judges
- Parking assistants
- Prayer partners
- Half Time Devotional
- Scholarship donors
- Busters Grill
- Food wrappers
- Drink tenders
- Customer service reps
- Kitchen help
- Set up and take down
- Setup (starts at 7:30am)
- Take down (right after last game)
- Awards day (always need extra help!)